We only collect personal information that is necessary for us to perform our functions.
The kinds of personal information we collect and hold will depend upon the services you request from us. However, it may include:
- Information you give us when you engage us or request another service from us (such as when you respond to an invitation to attend a seminar). This information will include your name, address and contact details
- Information about individuals we collect in the course of acting for clients
- Communications between us and you
The only personal information which we collect about you when you use our website is what you tell us about yourself, for example, by completing an online form when you accept an invitation to attend a seminar, or information you provide to us when you send us an email. We will record your email address if you send us an email.
If we intend to use your personal information to inform you about other Warfield & Associates services, we will give you an opportunity to notify us that you would prefer not to receive such communications in the future.
Some of our Web sites may invite you to register and provide information about yourself. We use the information you provide to deliver the content most suited to your needs.
When you visit our website, our server may attach a small data file called a “cookie” to your computer’s memory.
The personal information you provide to us will be retained only for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the information was collected or as required by law. We do not share personal information with third parties except as necessary to carry out our business or as required by law or other legal processes. We may disclose your personal information in order to contract out some of our functions (such as mailing) to external service providers. We may disclose your personal information to these external service providers but only so that they can provide the services that we have contracted out to them.
We undertake never to sell your personal information.
The personal information that the email management system collects about you is used by us to:
- ensure that you only receive correspondence that you have informed us that you wish to receive
- ensure that the email address that you have provided us is still operational
- determine whether emails that we send to you are received by you
- determine whether the information we send to you is suitable to your interests, information needs and profile
- update a request that you make to us to unsubscribe from a publication that we send to you
- review the effectiveness and relevance of our emails to you by collecting other statistical information
Warfield & Associates recognises its responsibility for protecting the online privacy of your personal information.